- Remember me
- Da Vinci will automatically remember the last report you were on and its configuration so you can get right back to it later.
- Hide me
- Easily block GA tracking through a simple on/off switch (only blocks your own tracking).
- Sticky Header
- Stick the reporting dates and segments visible at the top of the report when you scroll.
- View Name in Title NEW
- If you work with multiple Google Analytics opened at once, getting the view name in the title will save you time!
- Heat maps and High/Low points
- Turn tables into heat maps and highlight high/low points in time series graphs.
- Collapse "Compare To" Report
- When comparing date ranges with a single segment, the table unnecessarily shows too much data. You can now collapse the rows to easily see the % difference between the two date ranges.
- A/B-Test Calculator
- Easily pick reference amd outcome metrics and call ABTestGuide.com.
- Export API Request
- Quickly get started with the newer Google Analytics Reporting API v4 batchGet request. This enhancement will create a (near exact) request based on the dates, segments, dimensions, metrics, and filters currently selected in any/most of the GA reports.
- Remember Me
- Da Vinci will automatically remember the last container and area you were on so you can get right back to it.
- Hide me
- Prevent a GTM container from loading with a simple on/off switch (for you only).
- GTM built-in vars toggle on/off
- Easily enable all built-in variables. If you uncheck the box, it will attempt to turn them all off - but will take into account if some of them are in use and prevent their deletion.
- Container Name in Title NEW
- If you work with multiple tabs at once, seeing the container name in the tab title will come in handy!
- Code Block NEW
- Code Beautification NEW
- Make it clean and nicely alligned with the push of a button!
- Highlight Variables NEW
- Make variables stand out in the code editor.
- Sort Settings
- Sort Settings such as custom fields, dimensions and metrics.
- GTM Tidy
- Improve GTM Preview by adding tags & trigger icons, and making all code blocks formatted and "beautified".
- GTM Preview State NEW
- Remember the state of GTM Preview when navigating from page to page.
- GTM Preview Copy NEW
- Now you can select-copy code blocks from the GTM Preview window.
- Auto-refresh NEW
- Automagically refresh your dashboard at the desired interval.
More features coming soon! Join the user community to submit your ideas and requests, or vote to influence the roadmap!