A selected shortlist of the most popular Da Vinci Tools features.1
Bug Fixes & Hacks
- Remember me
- Da Vinci will automatically remember the date range, segments and other parameters and bring you to the same report when you switch view or come back to GTM or GA.
- Hide me
- Easily prevent GTM from loading or block GA tracking through a simple on/off switch in the GTM and GA interface toolbar (only blocks your own tracking).
- Sticky Header
Stick the reporting date ranges and segments visible at the top of the report when scrolling.
- GTM built-in vars toggle on/off
Easily enable all built-in variables. If you uncheck the box, it will attempt to turn them all off - but will take into account if some of them are in use and prevent their deletion.
- GTM Tidy
Improve GTM Preview by adding tags & trigger icons, and making all code blocks formatted and "beautified".
- Heat maps and High/Low points
Turn tables into heat maps and highlight high/low points in time series graphs.
- Collapse "Compare To" Report
- When comparing date ranges with a single segment, the table unnecessarily shows too much data. You can now collapse the rows to easily see the % difference between the two date ranges.
- Export API Request
Quickly get started with the newer Google Analytics Reporting API v4 batchGet request. This enhancement will create a (near exact) request based on the dates, segments, dimensions, metrics, and filters currently selected in any/most of the GA reports.
- Frequency Test Tool
- Compare reference and outcome metrics and get basic stats and confidence level.
- Campaign management (future)
- Plan and keep track of ongoing campaigns.
- Enhanced annotations (future)
- Automated annotations & improved collaboration.
- Tasks and analysis workflow management (future)
- Manage the analysis workflow.