A selected shortlist of the most popular Da Vinci Tools features.1
Bug Fixes & Hacks
- Remember me
- Da Vinci will automatically remember the date range, segments and other parameters and bring you to the same report when you switch view or come back to GTM or GA.
- Hide me
- Easily prevent GTM from loading or block GA tracking through a simple on/off switch in the GTM and GA interface toolbar.
- Sampling highlight & details
In earlier versions of the UI, when there was some sampling the message was clearly highlighted. This hack brings it back! When clicking "Details", fetch additional information about the readCount and spaceSize, and calculate the margin of error.
- Sticky Header
Stick the reporting date ranges and segments visible at the top of the report when scrolling.
- GTM built-in vars toggle on/off
Easily enable all built-in variables. If you uncheck the box, it will attempt to turn them all off - but will take into account if some of them are in use and prevent their deletion.
- GTM Tidy
Improve GTM Preview by adding tags & trigger icons, and making all code blocks formatted and "beautified".
- Heat maps and High/Low points
Turn tables into heat maps and highlight high/low points in time series graphs.
- Collapse "Compare To" Report
- When comparing date ranges with a single segment, the table unnecessarily shows too much data. You can now collapse the rows to easily see the % difference between the two date ranges.
- Export API Request
Quickly get started with the newer Google Analytics Reporting API v4 batchGet request. This enhancement will create a (near exact) request based on the dates, segments, dimensions, metrics, and filters currently selected in any/most of the GA reports.
- Site Search Word Cloud
A word cloud view is available for Acquisition/AdWords/Keywords and Acquisition/Search Console/Queries, but oddly missing from Behavior/Site Search/Search Terms.
- A/B Test Tool
- Compare reference and outcome metrics and get basic stats and confidence level.
- Campaign management (future)
- Plan and keep track of ongoing campaigns.
- Enhanced annotations (future)
- Automated annotations & improved collaboration.
- Tasks and analysis workflow management (future)
- Manage the analysis workflow.